An open concept cabin with a 9 foot barn table perfect for having everyone at dinner. Covered porch, king sized bed in master and a wood stove for the winter months. Charcoal grill and fire pit.
Moss Creek also boasts a pool table and an indoor whirlpool tub.
This cabin has a full sized kitchen, with fridge, oven, microwave and standard drip coffee maker. Queen and twin bunks in second bedroom, and a rollaway twin make the total number of guests 7,
• The cabins are on delicate septic systems. The septic systems are very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products or diapers can be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products or diapers have been flushed and clog the septic system, you will be charged the damages of the documented cost of repairs. This is inspected following checkout.
• Smoking is not allowed inside the cabins. Please dispose of cigarette butts in the ashtrays outside. Smoking inside the cabin is subject to a $250 cleaning fee. And please don’t leave your butts on the ground, we love our property.
• Garbage must be brought to the dumpster located at the top of the property near the road. There are hungry critters in the woods and they will dig through some bags! If we find trash around the cabin, it will be a $50 charge.
• Please be conscious of other guests on the property; the cabins’ quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m. If you’ve reserved the whole place, have at it!
• We encourage you to bring your boat! However, trailers and/or boats are not permitted to be towed past the landing of the property. We have ample trailer parking at the landing. Give us a call and we can coordinate trailer parking and boat launching with you.
• Pets are permitted, please let us know ahead of time. Dogs must be leashed while around the cabins, as there may be other dogs and guests staying with us at the same time. Please do your best to keep them off the furniture. Also, please use your best judgment with poop–if it’s on a trail, or around the cabin, grab it. If doggo poops in the woods, let it ride. Dogs love the freedom of forest poops.
• There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the cabins, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Please do not remove towels or linens from the cabins, please bring beach towels for swimming and boating.
• The cabins are privately owned; Cataract Lake Cabins is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Cataract Lake Cabins is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
• If there is a storm or major weather event, no refunds will be given unless the state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations. Be aware that there are large trees throughout the property. Roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four-wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. If you have a vehicle that will not make it up and down the hills, you are more than welcome to park on the flat landing at the top of the property. We can not refund due to road conditions.